Friday, January 2, 2015

Please Update Your Booksmarks

Big Food, Big Garden, Big Life has moved to 


a WordPress blog hosted by Blue Host.

Bigfoodetc.com is still the same Big Food, Big Garden, Big Life-- just bigger & better!

There are some new features such as a Crappy Old Book of the Month series. Recipe organization and search is much improved. Rocky & Missy have their own category heading! And according to Miss M, Kat & Daughter C, the site is a lot prettier. Come on over and let me know what you think. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Before I leave here, I'd like to say "Thank you" for sticking with me & this site through the Lost Summer of '14. Many of you know why posting was non-existent for days and weeks on end. I greatly appreciate you're continuing to check back in. 

Here's to a wonderful New Year for all of us!

See you over at Bigfoodetc.com !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.