Monday, August 18, 2014

A Crappy Old Book Quiz

Label these 1-10, top to bottom, left to right. You'll answer the quiz questions (below) using these numbers.

Inspired by one of the books pictured above-- which amused us to no end this weekend-- I though we might take a quiz. Please match the recently purchased 50 cent book with my random musing &/or fun fact pertaining to each.
  • What book inspired this trivial quiz?
  • I'm cleaning and organizing the books in the Bunkhouse, some of which are works of Shakespeare. What book needs to added to the same general category as the Bard's books?
  • What book was not written by a popular historian of history and philosophy?
  • I got all warm and fuzzy thinking of my high school days when I came across this popular (for a brief time) author.
  • You only need one. We have more than one. 
  • There's no DoI in this book.
  • Mental Health is all it's cracked up to be. 
  • The publication date of this book didn't surprise me.
  • The publication date of this book surprised me. 
  • MONSTERS!!
~~

HINT!! If you have been invited to view my library online, and you take advantage of this no cost to you opportunity, you have a distinct advantage. Also, if you are suek you will do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.