Thursday, May 10, 2012

If I don't keep up, I'll be lost, part 2

We have arrived in The Nati.

On our way here, we stopped at the National Corvette Museum.



We had lunch at a Waffle House where there were some Sons of God Bikers.

One of the advantages of traveling with multiple things that can take pictures is that I can take pictures on multiple things. I've only downloaded the BIG camera. Sons of God are on other devises. I have a lot of photos of the Corvette Museum. Stay tuned.

We got to Cincinnati. And Max drove us past our old house. We got out just in time.

The view from Colerain.
The view from Colerain. You can see The Shack from Colerain.

Sad. But no matter. We live in Mississippi now!

We had a great first evening back.




Max. Diana. Kyle. Katlin. Billy. Melanie. Kurt. Cameron. Ava. Barb. Chris.

Six of these eleven people have been to the Farm.

You know, Life Sucks only if you think it does.

I miss Missy & Rocky. And of Course, C.

It was great to have Miss M. on the Farm. Cincinnati is Miss M.'s old stomping grounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.