Friday, May 11, 2012

Keeping Up: Hybrid Monsters

Crappy old school buildings
As long-time readers know, I like crappy old stuff and I'm not ashamed of it. That preference doesn't mean that I am opposed to, for example, cool modern buildings. I believe crappy old buildings and cool modern buildings can co-exist quite peaceably. But it is a crime against nature to force them to reproduce-- to create something new.

I don't give a hoot what the "experts" at Forbes say. This is a monstrosity.


Tangeman University Center, rear entrance
That's one building, folks.

Tangeman University Center, front entrance
Still one building.


Tangeman University Center, right front

One freaking ugly monster.

2 comments:

  1. 1.) Sorry we couldn't make it tonight.

    2.) I agree. Makes Frankenstein look like a beauty queen.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.