Monday, November 17, 2014

Laziness. Pure & Simple.

Miss M did not think too much of the fact that I simply bulk uploaded the photos from the Christmas Market the other evening. She was particularly troubled by all the work you, Dear Reader, would have to do to see the store front candy canes.

I have no excuse other than pure and simple laziness. 

Fortunately, I have a minute this morning to correct the situation.


On July 5, 2014 two Downtown stores were almost wholly consumed by fire. I hear tell the owner(s) of the buildings did not have insurance-- but that's just what I hear on the street. 
I think this building is testiment to the Great Southern motto, no matter what your circumstances are around the Christmas Season, You Can Never Over-Decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.