Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Security alert !

So. I am sitting a few seats down from a woman who cannot refrain from placing call after call after call on her not-iPhone6. If it were not so annoying it would be entertaining.

I have learned that she's thinking of selling her house and the address of said house. I have learned where she banks and what pharmacy she uses. I can't remember her friend's name because I don't care but I do know she isn't well and that folks at the church are praying for her. I know she missed a call from her insurance agent the other day and that it was nothing important.

I also know that the new iPhone6+ she ordered from a particular store in Madison came in but was returned. Why? Her credit card was hacked and she had to o cancel it. Imagine that.

I am now going to start reading an abridged version of Gibbon's The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.