Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's about 9:56 central on March 26, 2014

here in Mississippi. I will schedule this to post just after midnight on the morning of the 27th-- HA! how funny is that? I decide to take a month off and I start the month on the next to the last day of the only month of the year that doesn't have 30 or 31 days. That's funny.

In the last month, I read Wide Sargasso Sea in one day, eventually decided I didn't like it, went some places and took notes and photos, looked for but did not find Curious George, learned not to mess around with a gas leak, and planted lettuce.

Oh. I almost forgot. I've been waiting to show you these:


Daughter C and Mr. Big Food share a square on the calender. They have the same birthday!

No stars were visible. Disconcerting for a country mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.