Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cue up the Twilight Zone


You know what's more odd than the Ole Miss vs. A&M and the State vs. Auburn scores? The sound bar arrived today while Mr. Big Food & I were at the game. 

I coaxed Daughter C into hooking it up after I hooked it up after we had supper after we got back from the game. (She did a much better job than I. It actually works now.) 

What a nice distraction the game was! We ran into an old friend!!


La Girl with la Cool Name
~~

"Missy!"

"Missy??"

...

"Missy? Where are you?"

...

"Rocky?"

"Wake up, Boy! Where's Missy?"

"ru.. ruf... f"

"Missy?"

"ruff?"

"Gosh, Rocky. I'm sorry I woke you. I'm still stoked up over the game and don't feel like sleeping. I thought you and  Missy might want to watch the new episode of Dr. Who. We recorded it, don't you know?

"ruff."

"Oh. You know."

"ruff."

"Where's Missy?"

"Ruff."

"Oh."

"ru... f... f"

"Well. I see. Well, then good night Boy."

"ruff"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.