Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I hear tell

I can make those candle stubs redder.
But I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

It was all I could manage to do to take the picture in NO LIGHT and do a little post tweeking. 

But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make the candle stubs a bit redder.

Kat? Kat? KAT? K.A.T.??

"What's all the commotion? Is that charming young Katherine here abouts??"

"ruff? RUFF!!"

"Oh, no. Nothing is happening, Missy. Happy Festivas!"

"Festiwhatisvas? I thought it was Christmastime."

"Oh, Missy. You Poor Dear. "

"With all due respect, Marica,  I could be saying the same to you,  You do know 'Festivas' isn't a bone-fide holiday, don't you?"

"Missy. Take a good look around. Festivas is fun but Christmas is real and... . It's Christmastime at the farm."


Please stop eating the decorations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.