Thursday, January 17, 2013

What a Colorful Day!

BLOOD SPECTRA COMPARED WITH SPECTRUM OF ARGAND-LAMP

Handbook of Physiology by W. Morrant Baker, F.R.C.S and Vincent Dormer Harris, M.D. Lond., F.R.C.P. Sixteenth American Edition Edited by Warren Coleman, M.D. and Charles L. Dana, A.M., M.D.  WITH UPWARDS OF FIVE HUNDRED ILLUSTRATIONS MANY IN COLORS; New Yourk: Willaim Wood and Company MDCCCC
~~
Mr. Big Food and I traveled to Jackson, Mississippi today. Mr. Big Food had a couple of meetings with other members of the Mississippi Brain Trust. I tagged along.

I haven't had too much to say about the weather because it's January, but as you can plainly see, it's freaking cold here!

The meeting convened in an old meeting room on the campus of UMMC (University of Mississippi Medical Campus).

Y'all just chat neuroscience amongst yourself. I'll occupy myself.








The history of what we know is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.