Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Recipe: Barbequed Chicken I

The Grill
Barbequed Chicken I

You would think that with a name like that, we'd have had "Barbequed Chicken I" before. Maybe we have. But if so, I didn't remember.

A very Spring barbeque. Light. Complimented perfectly by the broccoli.

BARBEQUED CHICKEN I

1 small 2.5 lb chick quartered
1 stick butter
Seasoned salt
Fresh lemon juice to taste (lots)

Melt butter on the grill in a grill proof pot. Stir lemon juice into melted butter. Grill chicken on a sprayed grill. After 10 minutes, turn chicken and douse with lemon butter and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Every 10 minutes, turn chicken over and douse with lemon butter.

Total grilling time 50-60 minutes. 

~~
Note. You have to know how to make a chicken fire in order for this to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.