Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I Learned at Football Practice

As I mentioned, Mr. Big Food and I went to a Dawgs practice late yesterday afternoon. It was educational.


This is the new artificial turf practice field. I learned that the team should practice on the same field type as their Away opponents. (Truth be told, I know this already but I did learn what artificial turf feels like.)



I learned there are port-a-potties on the practice field.



These were cute!
Hey look! Recycled tires. Good thing the Dawgs live in Mississippi.
I learned we have a very nice Track & Field adjacent to the practice field.
It's a Brute fact. There's a lot of plastic on the practice field.
I learned that practice is a lot like gym class.
But there's Gatorade!
#17 is Russell. I learned that he gets to wear a special uniform and no one can take him down.
And that, Dear Fans, explains a lot about his performance last season.

P.S. I did not edit these in GIMP. In fact, I almost forgot about posting them. And then I remembered that Mr. Big Food's Dad might be interested in seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.