Friday, April 19, 2013

What a mistake! UPDATED

I have the television set on and I just heard that the residents of the greater Boston area are "waking up today... ."

It's freaking 11:00 eastern time in Boston. Waking up? Lazy bums.

In Mississippi news, you may recall that an Elvis impersonator sent our junior US Senator a nasty little letter recently. As it turns out, the two are acquainted.
“I have indeed met the gentleman before,” Wicker said in a statement to The Clarion-Ledger on Thursday. “He’s an entertainer. He’s an Elvis impersonator. He entertained at a party my wife and I helped give for a young couple that were getting married.”
Now, I ask you, who but a Mississippian would refer to a guy who sent you poison as a "gentleman?"  

UPDATE: Here's the link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.