Friday, October 26, 2012

Comments

Dear Reader(s),

Yesterday's post about leaving the dogs at home when we take the dogs for a walk received a delightfully irrelevant comment about raw dog feed and a link to a dog food brand.

Thankfully, except for suek's comments sent from her work computer, the blog doesn't get much spam-- and what it does get is a hoot. Nevertheless, I've decided to enable comment moderation which just means you won't see your comments until I give them the A-okay. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Marica 

P.S. Dear Dog Feed Person,

If your comment wasn't spam, I apologize for thinking so. If you are a real person, please continue to read the blog. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. "except for suek's comments sent from her work computer, the blog doesn't get much spam"

    Hey! Just because it's from my work computer doesn't mean it's spam!!!

    Well...

    guess I better think about that...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I don't think that sentence was well-formed.

      Delete
  2. Oh Lord. Does this mean I have to moderate my own comments? Good Grief.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.