Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Great Distraction

There's some video below.
I had a chance to chat with Critz at the tailgate. (Mr. Big Food's Vegetarian Squash Dressing was a BIG hit and a nice compliment to the grilled sausages, by the way.) 

Critz asked if I was a Democrat and I found his question sort of odd, as Critz has been a frequent visitor to the Farm. I reminded him that Mr. Big Food and I work hard at being non-hypocritical Libertarians.We exchanged some pleasantries about State of the Union and of the World-- nothing political, just a mutual acknowledgment that things in the Union and in the World could be better. 

Critz and I agreed that College Football-- and especially the hoopla of SEC tailgates-- were  great distractions from the State of the Union and of the World.

I mean, Dude, what else are we going to do on an October Saturday afternoon?

I'm hitting publish as I figure out how to post the video.




Fluid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.