Monday, May 27, 2013

I Was Just Saying "Good night" to Rocky,

when Daughter C walked in and caught me saying, "Good night" to Rocky.

Rocky's spending the night in the Front Room. Mr. Big Food, Missy & I will be back here in the back.

We started the day with waffles.
Some people were eating breakfast at about the same time of days others were eating lunch, but it worked out.

And after we ate,
we did some things


that make us happy.






I liked this exchange.

I made note of it.
Here's what was going on before:

Mr. Bow Tie was wantin' to shoot Max's gun.
Oh. There's a trick.

That's why when you zoom in on the first photo, it's so cool.

Look at the way they hand off that loaded sidearm.
And then they tie dyed and Kyle did his chore and tie dyed and then we ate.

Burgers either provolone or.... pepper jack cheese, hot dogs, two different kinds and I can't remember the distinction. Potato Salad (vegan). Leftover Slaw. And a whole lot of condiments. I'd forgotten about the radish relish from last year. It's good on a dog. Hot dog.

The last couple of weeks have been good for the dogs. Thank you for your patience and indulgences.

Good night, Rocky!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.