Saturday, May 4, 2013

Welcome to the Farm!

This evening we welcomed Miss M's Friend-- who is a real live person!-- to the Farm.

If I controlled the weather, I'd apologize to Miss M's Friend. One should not be cold when one hangs out grilling burgers with Mr. Big Food on May 4th. Hanging out on the patio with the grill & the log fire Mr. Bow Tie made, we were still cold. I'm not talking chilly-- like wanting to exchange short pants for long pants-- I'm talking cold: like putting on  leggings.

Unfortunately, I do not control the weather.

Whether or not the weather cooperates, we hope Miss M's Friend enjoys his stay at The Farm in Mississippi where the weather changes from day to day.

Who's up for an early morning walk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.