Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Reading List (Updated)

You may have heard that some federal government agents of our employees have taken an interest in what United States citizens we-- their employers-- are reading. Here's my partial list, in case anyone's interested.


Good Lord! I missed one!
The Founders' Almanac: A Practical Guide to the Notable Events, Greatest Leaders & Most Eloquent Words of the American Founders, Matthew Spalding, ed., The Heritage Foundation, Washington, D.C., 2002.

Added: It's worse than I'd feared. It appears I've missed cataloging an entire shelf-- a shelf that contains nothing but crappy old books about US history. 

Hummm. I wonder how I might implement a system of checks and balances into my book cataloging system?

UPDATE: Problem fixed. I wonder how many other crappy old books will speak up an let me know I missed them?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.