Saturday, March 17, 2012

Repeat after me:

Onions, carrots, cabbage, onions, carrots, broccoli, onions, carrots, [brassica]... .

I'm planting this weekend. 

Throw in some lettuce & a radish or two, some peas/beans, summer & winter squash, a cucumber,  tomatoes, peppers, and eggplant, and you're good to go. Don't forget the okra and corn.

This is my third season veggie garden here at the farm. 


The first year I was focused in tomatoes and peppers. Last year I had a wonderful Spring garden, and some winter rutabagas.

This year, I want it all. I want corn, and okra, and beans, and lettuce, and radishes, and tomatoes and peppers, and eggplant, and summer & winter squash, and onions, and carrots, and brassicas.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.