Thursday, March 7, 2013

I. Rest. My. Case.

I am in the midst of collecting Conversation Quotes from emails, comments, texts, etc. in the midst of a busy evening. (More on that to follow.) While taking a short timeout, I chatted with Daughter C (WHO's here at the Farm working on the full-scale model Tardis) and Miss M (WHO's working on the cake-scale Tardis), and in spirit, Kat (WHO's on the text line). I commended them on their efforts to source their quotes. This following real life conversation ensued:

Me: Thank you for sourcing your quotes.

Daughter C: I try. It's hard if you're using the internet.

Miss M: It's damned hard, especially it you don't have the book in front of you.

Laughter all around.

Crappy Old CASE. CLOSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.