Monday, March 11, 2013

Let's Converse About This: It's Quarter to 10 and I'm Not Sure Where My Children Are

You know what? They are all adults and I don't need to know where my children are. I just would love to have Daughter C's quote from Christoper Wallace replying to Julia Child's lovely quote about cooking and love, and her quote from Lavar Burton, responding to Oscar Wilde. Is this too much to ask?

Here's what Mike Judge (Mr. Big Food) and Quinton Tarentino (Miss M) have to say

If you would have asked me, I would have said the chance of that word appearing in my blog was fairly low.

Miss M tries a 2-fer.*


*It all depends. When do you want to die? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow?

We need to move this along.




10 comments:

  1. I see that there is a small mistake on the last set of seating arrangements. Daughter C did not pick Alan Alda. I believe that invite belongs to Miss M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct. The error has been fixed. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Fraklin: "Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Franklin: "Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Stay far from timid, only make moves when your hearts in it, and live the phrase sky’s the limit." Notorious BIG Sky's the Limit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it! Thanks. Do you have one for Lavar Burton (to Osvar Wilde)?

      Delete
  5. As long as we are engaged in storytelling that moves the culture forward, it doesn't matter what format it is.
    LeVar Burton

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're the reason that I got out of my room and that I was able to sing and, and, and you know get more in touch with my feelings and all that crap.
    Annie Hall

    ReplyDelete
  7. As an artist, as an actor, as a writer, you have to use what's personal to you. You have to be personal about your work; otherwise, it doesn't ring true.
    Alan Alda

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.