Saturday, March 2, 2013

Out, damned spot! Out I say!

My comments to a friendly spammer:
Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
Not at all, dude. I use Blogger. My blog's address is Bigfoodetc.blogger.com. The Blogger part should give you a clue.
I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
Not my problem.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and 
I use a semi-modified "simple" blogger design that's undoubtedly used and modified similarly by others. Also, should be "seem" not "seems."
I'm looking for something completely unique.
"Different than most"-- not all-- but you want to be unique just as my blog is? 
P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask! Here is my weblog:
Not a problem. But let me get this straight. You want to start your own blog in the near future and you want me to visit you blog right now. Cool. 
Remember all those monkeys sitting in front of computer keyboards just waiting to type out Macbeth or The Great American Novel? Now we know how that's gonna turn out. 

Now we know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.