Saturday, November 26, 2011

Egg Bowl Morning After

It's raining like crazy here. If we'd stayed for the game, we'd be confronting it, driving home, about now.  We went to the tailgate, chatted, took some pictures, ate, chatted, chatted with Daughter C., chatted some more, gave away our tickets, left, and came home. 


This was about 3pm. Very quiet & subdued.
I believe that I've mentioned that I hate my camera.

Bruno & I had a nice conversation about stripes.





We left,

and came home.

Big Life. We gave away redistributed tickets.

2 comments:

  1. We drove home from Missouri 12 hours in the rain. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! My in-laws put on a good spread but I might have to jump ship next year and eat at your house lol.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.