Friday, December 30, 2011

In a word,

Pathetic.

I'm diddling around on the World Wide Web awaiting the start of a football game. 

What I was doing while diddling: a word cloud of the blog.  I think it sums things up nicely.

Mr. Big Food is already in front of the television. He blurts out loudly enough for me to hear, "Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl."

My equally loud response? "Pathetic."

Beyond the obvious, I have no idea what Franklin American Mortgage is and I don't give a Bull Dawg's butt. The state of NCAA football is pathetic. 

Lord. I've just been advised that we're off to a pathetic start.
~~

Reset. I've begun looking at on-line seed catalogs! And... and... I get to cook tomorrow! 

That's BIG!

4 comments:

  1. Still no Rocky in the word cloud...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pardon me, but it's right there. Over on the right, just under "Christmas."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes. So it is.

    Not as small as some of the words, but ... small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. I tried several different cloud generators. None of the resulting clouds resemble the others. Some have more custom options, but I don't think that's what makes the difference.

    It reminds me a lot of the BCS computer ranking thing for college football. Something gets spit out and everyone pays attention to it but no one knows how it works!

    Rocky. Rocky. Rocky.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.