Friday, June 14, 2013

A Little Duck Tape + Some American Ingenuity =

No one is watching me.
H/t Glenn Reynolds at instapundit.com who linked to Michael S. Malone's The All Seeing Eyes in Forbes. Here's the excerpt Reynolds shares (top of the screen, above): 
The other day, my college age son quietly went around the house and put electricians tape over the camera lenses on the displays of all our home computers. I laughed when I discovered what he had done. . .then paused: after all, it wouldn’t be that hard for someone to remotely turn that camera on and secretly watch me and my family. I left the tape on. This is what it has come to. The revelations of recent days about the NSA being able to spy on the phone calls of millions of everyday Americans, without warrant, in search of a few possible terrorists has made everyone just a little more paranoid – and a little less trusting of the benign nature of our Federal government. The reality is that we may not yet be paranoid enough.
Though, as this is The South, Miss M & I put a Southern spin on this high-tech counter-surveillance technique

That's right. We used camo over blaze orange Duck Tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.