Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Relationship Between Children and Parents

The filial bond between a mother and daughter are unbreakable.
--Miss M

Only the filial nature of our relationship could explain the fact that I did not strangle him, unless, of course, I were a ruthless reductionist, in which case I I would blame it in the cellular and molecular mechanisms responsible for producing and preserving the kinder neural pathways in me.
--A. Leland
Run. On. Sentence. Wait. You want to strangle your father?
Although the first filial generation showed no signs of its parents' poor choices, by the time of the third filial generation, it was apparent that a multi-generational steady diet of chips and soda had consequences.
--Marica

Filial relations are critically important-- in horse racing.
--Mr. Big Food

Michael J. Fox starred on a popular '80s tv show about filial bonds.
--Daughter C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.