Saturday, February 4, 2012

Grand Opening!!

This is so exciting!!
One of the things I did yesterday when I took a day off being a Lady of Leisure was to stop in at the Brand New Tractor Supply Co. in Starkvegas. Wow! Aisle after aisle after aisle of DOG stuff!! 

Although you can't tell from the photo, there were a lot of trucks in the parking lot folks wandering around inside on a rainy Friday afternoon. I didn't see very many folks buying things, but they were looking.

One item in particular caught my attention, but I thought it was ridiculously overpriced.
$79 for a little wagon/cart?

What would I want with a cart? 
 

Image Source: http://www.milkbottlenews.org.uk/photos/dog-carts.html
We're going to put Rocky to work in the garden!

I have found several places on the World Wide Web that sell dog carts for about $379. The wagon at Tractor Supply Co. is looking pretty reasonable. I bet if I take a photo of the wagon at the TSCo, and one of an expensive dog cart, and the instructions for how to turn a Radio Flyer wagon into a dog cart, Jesse could make me one in his welding shop. And then Rocky could haul some... rotten composted cow manure for me.

 


2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea!! I bet he would love that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is excellent at training dogs.

    We have an idea for a job for Missy. I get her a doggie back pack, I load it with Gatorade, and I tell her to deliver it to John, who is somewhere on the property. And I give her some clues about where John is. (I point her in the right direction.)

    John and I could use our walkie-talkies to guide her in.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.