Friday, June 15, 2012

Here we go again!

Get set for more complaining. My RAM has been unseated. I don't know how this could happen, it never moves from its spot inside my computer which never moves from my desk. I blame Missy because, you know, the toothpaste went missing this morning, too, and I'm certain Missy's to blame. 

The good news is I don't have to go see the Geniuses in Memphis. The bad news is I have to go to Columbus, Mississippi, but I don't know when.

Meanwhile, the squash is coming on like crazy-- three pounds this morning and I pick squash just about every morning. That will make Mr. Big Food, who, by the way, really really hates his new computer, very happy.

One more random comment. The Geniuses on the phone are way too sugary but at least they are not rude. But what sort of upbringing does one have to have had to not know how to pronounce the name of the city that Elvis was born in? There are a lot of Mississippi town names that I need to sound out-- and I still get it wrong. Kosciusko comes to mind. But Tupelo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.