Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's a Pleasure to Serve

As you may recall, I am a Marker's Mark Ambassador. I take this very seriously-- I have business cards!-- because in the coming days, weeks, months, and years we are all going to need some good bourbon. Next to encouraging gun ownership and Libertarian thinking, introducing folks to bourbon is one of the most Patriotic things I do.

Unlike some entities which treat their ambassadors shamefully, Marker's Mark treats its well. They give us business cards, invite us to special tastings, and send us Christmas gifts! Here's last years which was just plain silly-- and why I liked it so much.

This year's gift came with instructions: I am to "fool" my friends "into thinking they've received something terribly tacky."

Terribly tacky gift boxes sized just right for a bottle of Maker's Mark!
Who will get the 100 Year Old Fruit Cake

Which lucky man will receive the Chest Hair Waxing, Tanning, and Styling Kit

Who should I fool with Cat Weights?

~~
It's a Pleasure to Serve as a Maker's Mark Ambassador.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.