Friday, November 2, 2012

Shame

Go to Instapundit for the real thing and links. Shameful. But let us not forget that a majority of the citizens of New York City have voted for Bloomberg three times! From that infallible source, Wikipedia:
"Handling this financial crisis while strengthening essential services ... is a challenge I want to take on" Bloomberg said at a news conference. "So should the City Council vote to amend term limits, I plan to ask New Yorkers to look at my record of independent leadership and then decide if I have earned another term."[82] On October 23, 2008, the City Council voted 29–22 in favor of extending the term limit to three consecutive four-year terms, thus allowing Bloomberg to run for office again.[83] After two days of public hearings, Bloomberg signed the bill into law on November 3.[84]
[My emphasis]

Meanwhile, some slack-jawed yokels who actually know what to do in the aftermath of hurricanes are headed back home to Alabamie.
Crews from Decatur Utilities and Joe Wheeler out of Trinity headed up there this week, but Derrick Moore, one of the Decatur workers, said they were told by crews in New Jersey that they can't do any work there since they're not union employees.
Shameful.

In news closer to the Farm, on October 25th "Amanda Martin DOB 05-14-76 WF" was arrested for "disturbing the family peace." 

Shame on her!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, don't get me started on Bloomnanny. I am so glad I was out of there long before he became mayor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I'd say he's "unbelievable" but so many unbelievable things are going on the word has lost its meaning.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.