Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hey! Mr. Low Man! I'm talking to you.

Every time I post a post, I take care to change the font to 'Georgia'. I do not like the blogger default font. It is unappealing and I want the blog to be as appealing as I know how to make it so I take the time to do this.

This morning I was just diddling around and I noticed, at least on one of my browsers, that some words, lines, paragraphs, whole posts are in default font. So...

Dear Mr.-Low-Man-on-the-Totem-Pole-Who's-Tasked-with-Reading-My-Little-Blog,

Cut it out. This isn't funny. I can't for the life of me think why you would be making my blog unappealing except to discredit me-- to make it appear as if I don't care about the appearance of my blog, my 'product' so to speak. What's your point? 

Now. If it's not you who's doing this, please contact your contacts at Google and ask them to put all my stuff back into 'George'. 

Thank you! 

Have a great weekend,

Marica

P.S. Have you signed on to Rand Paul's class action lawsuit yet? You really should. I mean, if you are looking at my data, just imagine who's looking at your data!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.