Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Worst Is Behind Us

a schematic of southern plumbing
With all due apologizes to my Northern Friends who are still suffering from the worst cold spell the Devil has fraught in a coon's age, I think here in Mississippi we are on the up swing.

We had a bizarre assortment of frozen pipes and drains. But we were on it.

Except for the pipe that did burst. Now. I'm not casting blame, but I will note that the plumbing Daughter C and I were in charge of survived just fine. Sure. We had some nonfunctional issues. But we didn't bust any water pipes.

The same cannot be said for the pipes A. Leland was in charge of.

I hear that the water pipe repair goo is rated to -30 degrees.

And A. Leland is on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.