Wednesday, February 26, 2014

[Insert Multiple Offensive Swear Words]

Dear Army Pfc. Tariqka Sheffey:

Let me tell you a little something. You have royally ticked me off. Big time.

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have stood, removed my cap, put my hand over my heart, turned to face the flag of the United States of America, and closed my eyes to try to keep a tear from rolling down my cheek. I love this country-- not out of some blind zombie patriotism but because I understand that there has never been a country in the history of the multiverse that is as exceptional as mine. Never.

My eyes don't well up because of some stupid nationalism or alliegiance to Dear Leader-- whomever he/she may be. I cry because the land of the free and home of the brave is fading away right in front of me. And it hurts. 

And you, you bitch, you hide in your car so you don't have to salute the flag. ARE YOUR F-ING KIDDING ME? 

You volunteered. You took an oath. But I guess stupid shit like that only matters to rubes like me.

You go to hell, Tariqka Sheffey. 

Marica

P.S. to Mr. Low-Man. I don't want to hear jack from you. Not one word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.