Sunday, April 15, 2012

UPDATED. So it has something to so with my phone

and the latest security updates to my computer.

It's after 8-- well after our bedtime-- and I've been trying to figure out why I couldn't log on to blogger-- i.e., access my blog-- for hours. And it finally occurred to me that I should try to log on using the mi-fi, instead of my phone. 

Here I am. 

My uneducated guess is that the security update I downloaded doesn't like something. 

Lord. 

In the future, I will write something, mimeograph it, and mail it to y'all. Which assumes there will be a mail service.

CRITICAL THINKING!

UPDATE: It was my phone. And for quite a while I had the geniuses thinking it was Apple's fault that the update didn't like my phone. But in the end, and after quoting Sherlock Holmes to the genius (who knew the quote), it was what I thought was improbable, not what he thought was improbable. I hate to be wrong but I'd rather be connected than right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.