Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Who do you trust? / Really? You Planted Tomatoes Already?

Word on the street road is that we may have a light frost tomorrow night. 

In order... .

Wunderground.
Accuweather.

The Weather Channel.
And now the Authority... .

NOAA.
To recap: Tomorrow night is forecast to be-- in degrees F-- 37, 51, 39, 40. 

I'm tempted to laugh out loud at Accuweather because it's the outlier. But it's a prediction. We shall see what happens. 

On a related note, I've brought the tomatoes and peppers out. 


I got giddy early on and brought them out too early. A few succumbed to wind burn. I suspect I am not alone. I bet there are people who have planted tomatoes. They are just going to sit there doing nothing.


I started my peppers and tomatoes too late. But here they are tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.