Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Farm Update: The Sheriff's Back in Town

You may have noticed that I've made very few references to Miss M these past few weeks. That was by design. I didn't want to voluntarily give Mr./Ms-Low-Man-on-the-Totem-Pole-Who's-Tasked-with-Following-My-Little-Blog information about where Miss M was. I am paying Mr. Low Man to keep track of us-- and you. There's no reason I should help him by announcing what our are plans are.

The sad thing is, I don't think Mr. Low Man is a very good sleuth. He knows what we're doing because I tell him. He's not connecting any dots.  Or is he?



Daughter C on her way to composting melon rinds.

M's  back on the Farm now, so I can tell you she was on a "Facaction" in North Carolina. A Facation is a Fake Vacation. 


She's back. Getting the dogs back in line.
And then there's Mike.
You wish you were one of us, don't you Mr. Low Man?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.