Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Oh Boy!


I unintentionally got a little boy in trouble yesterday. I was exiting the Dollar General just as a young women and a little boy I took to be her son were entering. You may need to refer the the hierarchy of door opening/holding to understand this, but she opened the door as I was approaching, saw me, and motioned me through. 

(If you don't have the hierarchy rules handy, here's the rule with respect to two females and a child at an entrance: I'm older. I have bags. Her kid can walk. Therefore, I get to go first.)

Unfortunately for him, the little stinker-- who was about 7 or 8-- scooted in front of me! Whoa. "YOU BE A GENTLEMAN," Mom commanded.

Good for her. 

I thanked them both. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.