Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Farm Came with a Two Car Garage

I have been looking forward to this day for almost four years.

Two cars in the two car garage!
There's still work to be done, as you can see. But Today is a Mile-Marker. There are two cars in the two-car garage!

You should see the trash pile!

I still have to sort through Daughter C's third grade writings in one box, ask her if she cares to preserve her undergrad writing in another, and burn some bank statements from 1987. And I have to clean up Meredith-- a 50 year old crappy doll that deserves a better place.

Still. I'm feeling right proud of myself. There are two cars in the two car garage.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed! It looks positively amazing! So organized! Lots of hard work but you did a spectacular job :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.