Sunday, August 4, 2013

For Two Ladies in Texas

I must confess that I don't make an effort to maintain an extensive blog roll. I do link to Aggie at Should be Limited (formerly Shoestring Manor) who links to many cast iron cookware, dehydrating, crafting, prepping, Mississippi blogs I enjoy. So I just click on Aggie and follow along.

I don't know how I missed this one until now. From Aggie to Deep in South Mississippi to  Thrift Store Horror.  Thrift Store Horror is a photo/humor blog about the thrift stores of Austin and their horrible contents.


Piggies at Savers on South Lamar in Austin. (Photo from Thrift Store Horror.)

Check out Thrift Store Horror: Things from Beyond the Bargain Bin, and if you're in the 'hood, check out the thrift stores. Let me know if they have crappy old books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.