Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Grace

By grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.
Eph. 2:8
From Nave's Topical Bible: A Digest of the Holy Scriptures, Orville J. Nave, ed., Thomas Nelson Publishers, Nashville, 1979.

My friend Becca has a new post up at Keep Guessing. It's interesting. She begins:


My experience entering the Catholic Church was so many things: intense, beautiful, fun, stirring, humbling (which is saying something), enlightening, challenging...  I'll stop but I could go on.  And on. 
It's hard for me to get past this recurring feeling of having been unzipped right down the middle and having my soul, heart, and mind exposed for all to see-- flayed, dissected, and discussed at length. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.