Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lunch Buffet $7

At the Quick Stop & Deli
I had never seen a Quick Stop & Deli ad in our local newspaper before this week. The place always looks busy to me when I pass by or run in. Pat recently did some remodeling to the restaurant part of the Quick Stop, so maybe it's just a reminder.

We should eat at the Quick Stop more often. (The reminder worked!) 

 
I was talking with Nancy at the United States Post Office-- just around the "block" from the Quick Stop-- about the cost of living here and in other places in the United States. We agreed it's a lot less expensive to live here. 

I promise you when you've finished your plate of Meat, 3 Vegetables, Bread, and Dessert you will have gotten your $7 worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.