Monday, January 30, 2012

UPDATED. Rocky is trying so hard to be a Good Dog

Most of the time, he's choosing to make the correct-- as far as I'm concerned-- choice at a number of different choice points. 

He still has some things to learn, though.

Earlier this evening, I praised Rocky for "sensing" something and drawing my attention to "it." 

I thought to myself, "This can be Rocky's job. He can be the guard dog." And so I praised him. No treats, just praise. 

And for the next 45 minutes we were under attack! I am pretty sure a rabbit did not pass within 100 yards of the house without being acknowledged. That dog has some bark.

~~

10:54pm. Quiet. I wonder where Daughter C is. Her Dog is missing her. 

"Ah, here she comes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.