Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I FOUND IT!

Over a month ago, I realized I didn't know where my Little Orange Book was. I looked, I asked, and yes, I accused. Who would have stolen my Little Orange Book from me?

Today, I am pleased to report that my Little Orange Book has been found and retrieved from behind the bookshelf thanks to  
  • large barbeque tongs (not pictured; didn't work), 
  • a dry-wall square (not pictured; used to push it to the other side of the bookshelf where the gap is larger), 
  • carpenters' square (lever to raise it to where the gap is large enough for my hand), 
  • flashlight (obvious), and 
  • if I do say so myself, 

some good old fashioned America ingenuity.
It's much oranger than it appears. (Photo taken with the camera I hate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.