Monday, July 30, 2012

Stay Tuned / UPDATED

Antenna not included
Stopped in at Jim's Auto Parts this morning to pick up an antenna. I had two choices. I chose the magnetic mount because I have a truck, but not a truck. Then on to Stewart's Body Shop to chat about installation. (I know. I know. You can do it yourself. But what the heck is an ignition switch thingamajig?) It was before 8 and Caleb-- the radio guy-- wasn't in yet so I'll go back down later this morning after I pick some peppers.

10-10.

UPDATE: Caleb met me in the parking lot, took a look, said it wouldn't be hard but might take some time to get the various wires placed inconspicuously and so on. We drove back to the Farm together. He'll bring the truck back out as soon as he's finished. How's that for service? 

UPDATE 2: Caleb and James have returned the truck. Stop in any time to pay the bill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.