Friday, July 26, 2013

Five Teasers

1. Mr. Big Food's participation in the GOOD IDEAS forum on liberal gun ownership went well. As it was scheduled for 1:30 central time, and at the time we were making our way back to the Farm from the coast, Mr. Big Food chose an outdoor location from which to participate. 

Civil Rights
2. Daughter C, who had been minding the Farm during our absence, was hard at work during our absence. 

Real Big Food!
3. I have work to do.

Cataloging the 10 pounds of crappy old books I crammed in a 5 pound bag.
4. The garden continued to produce in my absence. Daughter C was otherwise engaged. So I harvested some beans this afternoon. As I type, Mr. Big Food is in the new & improved kitchen turning beans into a little side dish to go with our chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. I think bacon is involved.

5. What a great Anniversary Fishing Trip we had! We're thinking about dragging the whole family down to the Gulf next fall.

Even those danged old dawgs.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.