Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Visitin'

Daughter C and Mr. Bow Tie came to visit! 

Good times, though this isn't the best picture of Rocky.
This is a better photo of Rocky, vicious Pit Bull.
We had Polish Meatballs with Sour Cream Sauce for Sunday Supper.
Mr. Big Food had planned on having a cabbage dish also, but as it turns out, the little bit of home grown cabbage we discovered in the back of the fridge from more than a month ago had seen better days. Too bad. 

We watched "The Trouble with Tribbles" episode of the Original Star Trek. What fun.

Man. Those Kingons sure did evolve a lot physically between 2269 and 2364 A.D. (or, if you prefer, between Stardates ~30000 and 41000).

As you know, the world is going to hell in a handbasket. "They" are coming for our guns, our freedoms, our rights, our lives. And so, below, please find the chronology of 23rd Century History, according to Star Trek-- complete with alternative timelines-- courtesy, some geek who contributes to Wikipedia.

I have a great photograph of Daughter C and Miss M standing at a marker commemorating the future birthplace of Jame Tiberius Kirk in Riverside Iowa, 2233. I took it in 2000, maybe 2001.  I cannot find it. 

So here's where you can help me out, Mr./Ms Low-Man-on-the-Totem-Who's-Tasked-with-Reading-My-Little-Blog. I know I've posted this photo before. It's a classic. So if you have a few spare minutes, could you look around and find it? I've already checked Picasa on line-- nothing. I did dabble with Photobucket but can't for the life of me remember what my password was. Check your records.  

I need help and it seems to me you are the only one I know who has the resources to help me find this photo. 

It shouldn't be too hard. You have multiple face scans of Daughter C and Miss M. Turn the faces into teenagers and go look.

What am I paying you for? Go find me the photo.

23rd Century below.


23rd century

2 comments:

  1. We have those photos in analog-er-film format in the bunkhouse I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have those photos in analog-er-film format in the bunkhouse I think.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.