Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Does This Get Your Attention?

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "For My Fellow Grammar Geeks":

I think that what you posted made a great deal of sense.

But, what about this? suppose you added a little information?
I am not suggesting your content isn't solid, however suppose you added something to maybe get folk's attention?
I mean "For My Fellow Grammar Geeks" is kinda plain.
You could glance at Yahoo's front page and note how they create post titles to get viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to get readers interested about everything've written.
Just my opinion, it would bring your website a little
bit more interesting.
When you learn how to spell and write, I'll consider your opinion. 
~~

Keep in mind, this Anonymous isn't a real reader. I get two or three of these a day. They always end, "visit my web site."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.