Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Tour: We Interupt the Christmas Tour to Take a Tour Through Christmas at Woodland, Mississippi

Woodland, Mississippi is an old fashioned Company Town which puts on a great light display at Christmas. Having been in Woodland in July, I suspect this doesn't take as much effort as you would at first think because I don't think they put away their Christmas lights. Nonetheless-- if you've never seen the display, it's worth seeing.

A. Leland has never seen the display. So in two cars-- connected by walkie talkies-- we went to check it out.



And before I post a Noah's Ark boat load of photos, I'll ask, "What did you do this evening?" Miss M is excused. I know what she did.

the approach

the entrance

Pretty











Daughter C took some pics, too.













"God Bless America, my home sweet home. Stand beside her, and guide her... "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.