Thursday, October 10, 2013

Look What Followed Us Home, Mom!

Good. Grief.
Daughter C and Miss M went on a run. They didn't even leave at the same time but they all arrived home together.

I gave it water. That's all I'm doing.

C&M are doing some clever combination of google maps and reverse phone number look up. We are all pretty sure he belongs somewhere around the burnt-out Court House. Naturally, he has no collar. I mean, why would he? Why would you want to make it easy for Goldie-Lost to find his way home?

Good. Grief. 

Word on the Farm is that just as soon as they put those silver coins under our tongues and push Mr. Big Food and I out into the River Styx they'll be turning the joint into an animal rescue farm. It should be wildly successful.

Meanwhile... .

(Goldie-Lost does seem to be a sweetie. If he were mine, I'd be missing him.)

2 comments:

Be nice. Nothing inappropriate, please.